Our programme company Cloud Asset is growing fast and is looking for new enthusiastic and skilled team members! Please see the job ad below and contact them directly:
Mrs Stina Marttila
Stina Marttila stina (at) cloudasset com
ARE YOU OUR NEXT PRODUCT MANAGER OR SALES LEAD?
Cloud Asset is a young, dynamic company headquartered in Helsinki with offices globally that has developed digital platforms for national resource management and financial payment systems.
Our national resource management system is being used by the Thailand government for digitising water assets, water scarcity and sustainable water allocation, flood and drought forecasting and multi-agency decision support. This is a one of a kind platform that is relevant for government agencies and other organisations involved in any aspect of the water cycle from upstream collection and storage to downstream distribution within cities and municipalities.
Our payment system technology helps create national scale fast payment systems with all the necessary tools from end user applications, devices to transaction processing, settlement and re-conciliation. As an example Tesco stores in Thailand are using our platform for faster payments and the money across 180 food court stores across the country.
We are looking for a sales lead and a product manager for our resource management platform RAMP. As RAMP is already in use in Asia where it manages an entire nation’s water resources and it is now time for us to start expanding our sales footprint to new customers and markets in all continents!
We are looking for a high energy person who is enthusiastic about solving complex customer issues with digital solutions.
- The person should be able to process a lot of written material, studies, reports and extract concepts, identify and articulate RAMP’s differentiators and communicate them effectively to team members, customer stake holders and industry advisories.
- The person should be able to work well with diverse groups of people in English.
- The person should create and own the product definition, solution description, functionality and features and summarize and articulate customer benefits.
- He/she should work with the companies’ management on creating the right commercial model and pricing structure for prospective customers.
- He/she should create and own the product roadmap and have a clear day one roadmap and its short to midterm roadmap plan and strategy for features and vertical market focus.
- He/she should evaluate the overall market size based on reports and studies conducted by Gartner, Forrester and other similar bodies and help narrow down sales and go-to-market focus for product fit and market relevance.
Some examples of established players in our space are: SAP, Siemens Mindsphere, GE Predix, Hitachi Vantara, IBM Smarter Planet and Accenture.
Creativity and can-do attitude, we are happy for you to color outside the lines.
The ideal candidate should:
- Create a customer pipeline and manage customer contract from introduction to contract signing.
- Have access to market and be able to rapidly create a sales funnel.
- Create a sales plan and target customer profile.
- Help establish sales and go to market partnerships where relevant.
- Have a track record of successfully selling to government, large enterprise, cross-border agencies.
- Preferably be able to bring in day one focus accounts to help establish customer references in case studies. Past sales experience of selling to municipal solution providers or energy production and distribution companies is a big plus. Some examples would be Veolia, Engie, Suez, SITA, GE, Siemens, IBM, Steria to name a few.
- Lead and drive sales pursuits and maintain momentum by motivating and following up with internal team resources to garner their support to achieve sales goals and targets.
The right candidate will be able to create sales proposals and participate in national or EU projects. Any experience or exposure working with the UN or the World Bank project is a big plus. He/she should have a good understanding of how to tap different sources of funding.